Chainsaw operator Gloves – LOP 550
The Sayro Safety Glove is specially designed to meet protection needs in activities that involve the cutting of planted forests, such as eucalyptus and pine, in addition to being suitable for any other work that requires the use of a chainsaw and requires anti- cut protection .
Chainsaw cut-resistant gloves play a key role in the safety of chainsaw operators by providing an additional layer of protection. The LOP 550 glove is developed with layers of HIGH TENACITY polyester mesh , strategically positioned on both hands. The protection is activated when the chainsaw comes into contact with the high tenacity polyester screen, interrupting the operation of the chainsaw chain, minimizing the risk of serious injuries in accidents.
- As it is PPE, it is for personal use and is non-transferable.
- Protection is limited to the PPE coverage area.
- This PPE was developed to minimize serious injuries caused by chainsaw accidents.
- It is recommended for chainsaw operators with training and qualifications from a competent body.
- It must be discarded in case of punctures or damage that makes protection impossible.
- PPE loses its protective characteristics when the user does not correctly follow the instructions in the manual and when used in environments with chemical splashes, which can cause holes in the glove.
- It must be used with the knowledge and approval of the areas of Hygiene, Safety and Occupational Medicine or those responsible for the company.
- It must be kept in a cool, clean and dry place, avoiding humidity and exposure to contaminants.
- Cowhide safety glove on the palm and thumb.
- Polyester back.
- Model with 12 internal layers of HIGH TENACITY polyester fabric for protection on both hands.
- Five finger model.
- Cotton cuff and velcro closure for adjustment.
- Inner lining in polyester and cotton.
– Certificate of approval nº 46986 .
– Approved according to 11.393-4:2003, type “A”, Class 2: 24 m/s .
– Approved to protect the user’s hands against mechanical agents arising from operations with chainsaws.
9½ and 10½.
All images on the website are for illustrative purposes only.