Protective Brimmed Sunhat – BAB 005
The Sayro denim Arab cap is recommended for use in construction, farming and in places where there is exposure to the sun, providing protection for the user’s head and neck.
Code: 22157 – Royal blue color.
The Arab-style cap made of denim offers sun protection for the head and neck, minimizing direct exposure to the sun’s rays . In professions such as agriculture, construction and landscaping, which require exposure to the sun and other environmental elements, this cap plays a crucial role in protecting workers. Furthermore, it is an essential ally for the health and well-being of those who face daily challenges in adverse conditions.
- As it is PPE, it is for personal use and is non-transferable.
- Protection is limited to the PPE coverage area.
- The safety of the user of this clothing must be complemented, according to occupational exposure and activity risk, with the use of other PPE.
- It must be used with the knowledge and approval of the areas of Hygiene, Safety and Occupational Medicine or those responsible for the company.
- PPE loses its protective characteristics when the user does not correctly follow the instructions in the manual.
- It must be kept in a cool, clean and dry place, avoiding humidity and exposure to contaminants.
- Arabic model cap made from 100% cotton fabric.
- It has a 30cm visor to protect the neck and part of the shoulders.
- The front part has a PVC tip that is lined with the same fabric.
- Elastic at the back has been added to ensure a personalized fit and provide greater comfort.
- The closure of this model is without velcro, however, we offer the option with velcro closure.
- Colors royal blue, grey, lead, khaki, flag green and orange (check availability).
– Certificate of Approval nº 43078.
– Product developed in accordance with the technical standard: ISO 11611:2015 .
– Protection of the user’s skull and neck against abrasive agents, abrasions and exposure to the sun.
All images on the website are for illustrative purposes only.