Arabic Cap In Helanca – BAH 001
The Sayro Arabic cap in helanca is recommended for use in civil construction, farming and providing protection for the user’s head and neck.
Code: 16099 – Gray color.
The Sayro Arabic cap offers sun protection for the head and neck , minimizing direct exposure to the sun’s rays . In professions such as agriculture, construction and landscaping, which require exposure to the sun, this cap plays a crucial role in protecting workers. Furthermore, it is an essential ally for the health and well-being of those who face daily challenges in adverse conditions.
- As it is PPE, it is for personal use and is non-transferable.
- Protection is limited to the PPE coverage area.
- The safety of the user of this clothing must be complemented, according to occupational exposure and activity risk, with the use of other PPE.
- It must be used with the knowledge and approval of the areas of Hygiene, Safety and Occupational Medicine or those responsible for the company.
- PPE loses its protective characteristics when the user does not correctly follow the instructions in the manual.
- It must be kept in a cool, clean and dry place, avoiding humidity and exposure to contaminants.
- Arabic model cap made from synthetic fabric (helanca).
- It has a 24cm visor to protect the neck and part of the shoulders.
- The front part has a PVC tip that is lined with the same fabric.
- Elastic at the back has been added to ensure a personalized fit and provide greater comfort.
- Available in royal blue, gray and lead colors (check availability).
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS :
– Certificate of Approval nº 43073 .
– Technical standard: ISO 11611:2015 .
– Protection of the user’s skull and neck against abrasive and abrasive agents.
All images on the website are for illustrative purposes only.